BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, March 21, 2011

::FROM THE DESK OF THE 2ND AUTHOR::

It has been quite some time here. Everyone is stressed out bout work right now. Everyone is having the hard time finishing their things. I am having my hard time as well, how come u can yell at me when for you i annoyed u. have u thought that u too are annoying me along the way and i just kept myself shut just not to make things worst? u yelled at me with everyone in the office? what? u were not aware of that? u can't see those people around? Thank you for being so ignorant and being so positive doing that to me.

i am trying my best to handle my pressure right now and my anger towards you. never let it burst for it may made you day worst.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

kawal tekanan tu, kawal rasa marah tu.. aku xde kat sisi kau.. so kau kene la kuat.aku faham semakin meningkat usia, bebanan makin bertambah.. dah x boleh nk happy2 cam dulu..aku faham kalau kau sibuk..gud luck n take care

Resha Valentine said...

hoho...dh mcm cipan dh aku kt cni..masing2 pk nk lpaskn diri sendiri je..haish..nway..payah woo...menahan rasa hipokrit je ni..aku buat muke hepi je tgk sume mereka.. =P