BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, April 17, 2011

::FROM THE DESK OF THE 2ND AUTHOR::

Assalamualaikum..
 =) It's ok that u changed the layout and the widgets to more Islamic view. At least as a reminder for me too to not forget myself that i am a Muslim as well..

Anyway,  change of work again..I hope this will be the last time. After all, this is a permanent post. Being a lecturer in UUM Sintok. Gosh..sounds like i am so talented and so big as i get to enter UUM lecturing. **dlm ati kecut perut..** =p Well, the journey so far has been smooth. Having only 1 class to lecture and i spent the working hours everyday doing nothing and rather chit chatting and went on9 looking for a title for my Master research..Insya-Allah will continue my masters soon.

Somehow i'm far apart from u my dear friend. Sounds so girlish eh..haha.. XD Who cares anyway. I wanna go back n hang out with u missed the moments when we did all the crazy stuff and i still remembered the time when we got caught for trespassing. Hilarious how we plead them. =p Well, those were the days. Let's plan for  something else? Backpacking? What about Langkawi or other island?

All the best to ur life..my prayers with u.. **Insya-Allah..

0 comments: