BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Confusing myself...

Assalamualaikum and hello to my friends. "Confusing myself"... ya.. i really facing this kind of problem now...and i still don't know how to solve it by myself.

i tried to ask myself many times, why i still have that kind of feeling to ______, why i still can opened up my heart to person that really want get to know me better, instead for being my friend.

i tried to ask myself once again, why i still can't accept what happened.. and i think i should let all the memories gone.. but i can't! this evening when i had a talked with my friend about my feeling, ya, then i realize something.... i admit that ______ already gone from my life, but i still can let _____ go. that's my problem..

knowing new person, get involve in new environment should make me be better and let me to forget ________. but when go back to my bed, _______ and all the memories still coming up. my friend say to me that i should stand in front _____ and admit if i make mistake or i might offend ______ involuntarily, then maybe my problem might gone also.. but it is hard to me to confess my mistakes, and its too hard to standing in front ______.

_____, if you still care, you will know something that i still, and still until death, i still expect something from you... i still wanna be someone in your life...

_____, if you still care about me, then you know that every single breathe, only you in my heart.. i still hope and love you ______.but now, let make me busy with study, and family......but you still have special space in my heart.

0 comments: