BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, December 16, 2010

::FROM THE DESK OF THE 2ND AUTHOR::

:: BEING A LECTURER ::


It's not that easy to held the responsibility as a person who have to teach. It is never an easy task. Others may say that i just have to stand in front of the class and just tell them what they need to know. My parents, my friends and others have been saying that it is a waste for me not to become a teacher as i have the knowledge and have the experience. But, they never knew the burden. All they thought is that it will make my life easier as i will be working for the government and i can apply for loans n bla bla bla of other benefits.. SIGH.. they never knew how hard it is..

I am now a part time lecturer in one of the polytechnics in Malaysia. Not an easy task though. As i started here, it was not as i expected. I pity the students here, they cannot use proper English. Not to look down on them but the answers are right in front of them but they were too lazy to think. Yesterday, for the 1st time in my life, i blew up in front of my students. I am very patient. Honestly I am. But, they have crossed the limit. It was just 16 of them, yet they do not want to co-operate at all. Don't think that u're in your final semester u're good enough to treat me that way.

Haih..life is so hard nowadays..i wonder how would we move on..

:: ELIE_3173 signing off::

0 comments: